AMQP Website Announcement Process and Guidelines
The AMQP website announcement feature allows for news worthy items to be published on the public amqp.org website. Publicly sharing news will allow the faciliation of raising awareness of the AMQP program.
If you have any AMQP announcements or news worthy items, then please use the “Announcement” feature to publish your message to a wider audience. The AMQP website offers a facility to publish that message. In order to provide consistency in the process we have pulled together the following guidelines.
- Create a document conforming to the template 
- Approval must be given by the named and agreed member(s) of the steering committee 
- Create the document as the correct document type which is “Announcement”
- Publish announcement 
- Template Guidelines:
- Title (plain text):
- Date (format as YYYY-MM-DD): [a]
- Announcement text (plain text or simple HTML):
- Link (one URL):
- Approvers: Matt Arrott, John O'Hara or Laurie Bryson (on behalf of Allan Beck) (send email directly to these parties).
- Announcement Publishing Owners: Carol Geyer, Matthew Arrott and John O’Hara