NOTE: This wiki is provided by the OASIS standards consortium as a collaborative tool for members of the OASIS DITA Adoption Technical Committee, who are permited to post to these pages. As this is an official workspace of the TC, the OASIS IPR Policy and other OASIS rules apply to its use. To learn more about the work of the TC, send a comment, or join this effort, visit the OASIS DITA Adoption TC homepage.
Wiki pages are transient documents, so intermediate edits may not be saved. TC members should move all permanent work and stable artifacts to the TC's document repository, where the archival work product of the TC also can be viewed by the public.
DITA Adoption TC Wiki
DITA Adoption Technical Committee Home page http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dita-adoption/
Agenda for next DITA Adoption TC meeting
Committee meeting -- February 1, 2016
- Demo - Magda Caolin - Map/topic generator
- Discussion of the DITA Adoption Focus Area Subcommittee Charter
- Whitepaper developmenmt staus
Statement of Purpose
This sub-committee's purpose is to curate and maintain the dita.xml.org website.
Initially this sub-committee should be the "one voice" for coordination with Mekon for site issues and service requests.
The following items belong to the Scope of Work:
- Define the taxonomic structure of the content to best facilitate faceted search
- Determine an optimal navigational structure based on UX principles
- Design policies for curating content on the website
- Define criteria for types of content along with specific articles worth migrating from the old website to the new website
- Determine a permissions-level hierarchy and the functions/features available to people at various levels
- Use social media to encourage participation and build an involved and reinvigorated community for dita.xml.org
Adoption TC Wiki page -- http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/FrontPage
The Adoption TC Agenda is emailed to all members prior to the biweekly meeting. All meetings are scheduled for Monday's at 12 noon EST.
How to use this site
A Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
Edit any page by pressing Edit at the top or the bottom of the page
Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with ["quoted words in brackets"]
- Search for page titles or text within pages using the search box at the top of any page
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin.