Agenda for 5 June, 2008 Working meeting of the DITA learning and training content specialization SC
See the main SC wiki page - http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningSubcommittee
NEW DTD Zip and Language ref for 1.2
- Robert Anderson to join us for update on status of the latest DTD's and language ref.
- Discuss what we can/need to do to help Robert get the learning DTD's and Specs ready for the OASIS review, including timeframes.
See our list of lc reftopics.
- Let's plan a tutorial on using the learning specialization.
Web Conference Information
- If we need it -
- Run a Unyte Meeting System Check.
- Enter Conference ID - 2689401.
- Provide a name.
- Click Log In.
Getting set up with the learning the sample files
Best Practices Guides
DITA/SCORM best practices draft - Reuben Tozman
- What other best practices guides would be useful?
- Getting started tutorial
- Getting started with the DITA learning topic types
- Getting started with DITA learning maps
- Best practices for using the DITA learning topic types
- Best practices for using DITA learning maps
- (Reuben) Why DITA? Benefits of separating form from presentation is paramount. Need to be sold on this first.
- It would really help to see good examples of the end product.