DITA 1.3 draft spec: TC reviews
Review #1: 2 - 16 March 2014
Review #2: 13 - 27 October 2014
Targeted reviews: January-June 2014
The spec editors use the following statuses for review comments:
- The spec topic has been updated.
- A change to the spec needs to be made, and the work is in progress. The comment chain will indicate what changes to the spec are being considered.
- The Editors do not agree with the comment; no changes to the spec are required. (Usually in response to a comment about formatting glitches present only in DITAweb.
- The DITA TC needs to consider this comment.
The item has been added the Back log for the DITA spec page.
- No changes to the spec are required. (Usually in response to a "Looks good; no changes required" type of comment.)