NOTE: This wiki is provided by the OASIS standards consortium as a collaborative tool for members of the OASIS ODF Interoperability and Conformance Technical Committee, who are permited to post to these pages. As this is an official workspace of the TC, the OASIS IPR Policy and other OASIS rules apply to its use. To learn more about the work of the TC, send a comment, or join this effort, visit the OASIS OIC TC homepage.
Wiki pages are transient documents, so intermediate edits may not be saved. TC members should move all permanent work and stable artifacts to the TC's document repository, where the archival work product of the TC also can be viewed by the public.
OASIS OIC Wiki
This is the Wiki of the OASIS ODF Interoperability and Conformance TC. Come join us.
How to use this site
A Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
Edit any page by pressing Edit at the top or the bottom of the page
Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with ["quoted words in brackets"]
- Search for page titles or text within pages using the search box at the top of any page
Interesting starting points
RecentChanges: see where people are currently working
WikiSandBox: feel free to change this page and experiment with editing
FindPage: search or browse the database in various ways
SyntaxReference: quick access to wiki syntax
SiteNavigation: get an overview over this site and what it contains
- Specification texts annotated and cross-linked for Interoperability and Conformance analysis, assertions, and test cases
- Common scenarios in the useful application of ODF-supporting software
- A simple process that TC members need to follow when anyone would like to contribute their test suites
- In-Process Proposals, Processed Proposals, and the Proposal Process
- Results and Deliverables:
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin.