Meetings/Telecon2014.06.17

Event details

Agenda

Resolutions

None

Minutes

Chair
Martin Pain
Attendees
Martin Pain (IBM), Steve Speicher (IBM), Umberto Caselli(IBM), Uri shani (IBM)
Regrets
John Arwe, Florian Georg

This meeting didn't meet quorum

Automation 2.1 reviews: http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Specification-Version-2.1/ - no responses yet. Reminder to look & feed back if you are interested.

"Deploying build artifacts in Continuous Integration" scenario: Martin & Steve are considering enabling Jenkins to consume Automation Plans (either as a plug-in or a contribution to Jenkins core). Will likely contribute scenarios here that that will be implementing, and will consider whether that would implement the CI deployment scenario currently on the wiki.

Any other business? None heard.

Next meeting: We will continue the existing schedule of fortnightly, and MP will schedule more meetings in the calendar (this is the last one currently scheduled).

MP hopes to bring new scenarios (or refinement of CI one) to next meeting.

Meeting Adjourned

Membership changes

At the end of this meeting:

Next meeting:

(See OASIS TC Process - Membership and participation - Voting member)

Meetings/Telecon2014.06.17 (last edited 2014-06-18 11:01:38 by martinpain)