- Roll Call
- Look for volunteer for note taker/scribe
Review minutes: Meetings/Telecon2014.05.06
- Approval of minutes
Discussion of new content in UseCasesAndRequirements/DeployingBuildArtifactsContinuousIntegration
- Any other business
- Martin Pain
- Martin Pain
- Bill Chown (Mentor Graphics), John Arwe (IBM), Martin Pain (IBM)
- Uri Shani (IBM), Florian Georg (IBM)
- Meeting has not met quorum
- Minute approval not raised, as quorum is not present
- Martin's intention: to create a worked example of how OSLC Automation 2.0 or 2.1 could be used in such a scenario, as: (1) implementation guidance, and (2) an example on which to base more advanced scenarios that might require additions to the 3.0 specification.
- Bill said that, coming form the perspective of hardware development, the approach to this sort of use case would be different. Bill to write up a scenario of how this might be used in a hardware context, so this example/implementation guidance can show how such a generic client can support both software and hardware development uses. Target date: 3 weeks' time (19th August), in time to be discussed at the subsequent meeting 4 weeks from today (26th August).
- Meeting adjourned.
At the end of this meeting:
Members who lost voting rights:
Florian Georg (IBM) group role has been changed to Member
Members who gained voting rights:
- Leave of Absence
- Membership changes
- TC summary
- The TC has 3 voting members, 7 non-voting members, and 3 observers.
The latest TC roster is at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/members/roster.php
Members who will lose voting rights if they do not attend:
Umberto Caselli (IBM)
Members who will gain voting rights if they attend: