- Roll Call
- Look for volunteer for note taker/scribe
Availability spec: work stopped
- What is this TC going to produce?
- Guidance on how to apply Automation to other domains (e.g. systems engineering, availability)
Guidance on how to use Automation 2.1 with LDP & OSLC Core v3
- Full OSLC Automation v3 spec, which involves:
Identifying & documenting all scenarios explicitly supported by v2
Identifying & documenting scenarios implicitly supported by v2, and deciding whether to preserve them
- It is probably more work to produce a standards-track, normative document than to produce guidance
- Any other business
Meeting cancelled due to insufficient attendance. Chair to reschedule.
At the end of this meeting:
Members who lost voting rights:
Name (Org) group role has been changed to Member
Members who gained voting rights:
- Leave of Absence
- Membership changes
Name (org) has left the TC
- TC summary
- The TC has X voting members, Y non-voting members, and Z observers.
The latest TC roster is at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/members/roster.php
Members who will lose voting rights if they do not attend:
Members who will gain voting rights if they attend: