Configuration Management Issues
See also the Issues list.
- Do we need to add a compare action for the first rev of the spec?
- Service discovery and registration
- Global/distributed configuration resolution protocol
- Subscription and notification, if needed
- Exact details on location headers and other link headers returned from each operation and action (X-... headers must be replaced by properly registered ones)
- Updates for latest W3C LDP specification, including container types and required predicates
- Error conditions and status codes
- Examples and sequence diagrams - put in primer, not in spec
- Review all MUST, SHOULD, and MAY statements, etc.
- Removal of dependencies on OSLC Actions
- How to handle component and version skew
- Handling of non-RDF versioned resources
- Required support for OSLC simple query