Meetings/Telecon2017.04.20

Event details

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-ccm/event.php?event_id=43905

Agenda

  1. Roll Call
  2. Scribe nomination
  3. Review minutes of previous meeting at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-ccm/Meetings/Telecon2017.04.06

  4. Status review
  5. Any other business

Minutes

Attendees: David Honey (Persistent/IBM), Jim Amsden (IBM), Martin Sarabura (PTC), Nick Crossley (IBM)

Chat transcript from room: oslc-ccm 2017-04-20 GMT-08:00

[07:03] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David volunteered as scribe.

[07:03] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): List of attendees: David Honey (Persistent/IBM), Jim Amsden (IBM), Martin Sarabura (PTC), Nick Crossley (IBM)

[07:04] Nick Crossley (IBM): Review minutes of previous meeting at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-ccm/Meetings/Telecon2017.04.06

[07:04] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Minutes accepted

[07:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action items....

[07:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Get list of relationships from dev teams - still pending.

[07:06] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCCM-36

[07:06] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Martin raised https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCCM-37

[07:07] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Change management...Nick has done some work on templates, but not sure how to make visible.

[07:13] Jim Amsden (IBM): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/

[07:15] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-ccm

[07:15] Jim Amsden (IBM): https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains

[07:16] Jim Amsden (IBM): https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/wiki

[07:17] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick doesn't have access to the OSLC domains GitHub repo.

[07:23] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick will email Jim amendments to publish.

[07:25] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim: Change request subclasses were missing oslc:serviceProvider property. Added that back.

[07:27] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim: If a service has multiple creation factories, can distinguish....

[07:27] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 1) by resource shapes

[07:27] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 2) by RDF type

[07:27] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 3) by oslc:usage

[07:27] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): All are optional properties of creation factories.

[07:30] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Is oslc:usage deprecated? Nick and Jim agree it is not. It is still relevant.

[07:32] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Configuration management, change set lifecycle https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCCM-36

[07:32] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Issue https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCCM-37 needs to be moved to core or domains issue list.

[07:39] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick to get feedback from IBM stakeholders, including Geoff Clemm for ClearCase. Martin to consider the same for PTC use cases.

[07:42] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick will write up issues and describe some use cases and email it to TC members.

[07:46] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Meeting adjourned.

Meetings/Telecon2017.04.20 (last edited 2017-06-01 14:39:11 by ndjc)