Call-in info: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3688 (access restricted to OASIS members)
Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oslc
Issue list: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/oslccore
1. Scribe nomination
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of 6/11 minutes
4. Next call July 9
5. Actions from the previous meeting
- Nick to look up info on email voting
- Jim to update v2 compatibility Wiki to reflect the discussion from 6/11 meeting
6. OSLC v2 Interoperability and Compatibility * Discuss OSLC MS SC feedback
- Discuss any additional comments and issues on the Wiki document as updated from last week
OSLCCORE-10, Normalizing Preview and Dialog: Review proposal on normalizing dialogs and preview - Normalizing Preview and Selection Dialogs - ignore this, it would create incompatibilities without adding much value
OSLCCORE-16, Discovery should include text about vocabulary discovery: Nick to provide some text consistent with what’s in the CCM spec.
OSLCCORE-5 OSLC 2.0/3.0 compatibility requirements
8. Other business
Action items from previous meeting
Martin Sarabur, Jim Amsden
- Jim Amsden
- Nick Crossley
Section 2.13 TC Voting describes Electronic Voting either by using the TC's general mail list or the publicly archived electronic voting functionality provided by OASIS. This facility as available for the Core TC group page at Ballots.
Jim applied updates to OSLC v2 Interoperability and Compatibility.
Meeting was terminated early due to limited attendance.
Chat transcript from room: oslc