Meetings/Telecon2015.11.12

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of October 29 minutes

  4. Next meeting November 26
  5. Actions from the previous meeting
  6. Topics
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:37] David Honey (IBM): David volunteered to be scribe

[07:37] David Honey (IBM): List of members: David Honey (IBM), Jim Amsden (IBM), Martin Pain (IBM), Martin Sarabura (PTC)

[07:38] David Honey (IBM): Previous minutes accepted.

[07:39] David Honey (IBM): Martin's contribution on click jacking - suggestion we should include into the guide.

[07:40] David Honey (IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-40

[07:42] David Honey (IBM): Section on dialogs, client responsibilities would be a good place to include it.

[07:43] David Honey (IBM): https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-core/201511/msg00016.html

[07:49] David Honey (IBM): Suggestion to add new subsection to section 6 of http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/resource-preview.html

[07:51] David Honey (IBM): Alternative is http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/dialogs.html

[07:52] David Honey (IBM): Proposal is to add new subsection to section 5 of http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/dialogs.html

[07:53] David Honey (IBM): Jim will update the document.

[07:55] David Honey (IBM): Action for Ian from last meeting. Martin S will follow up with Ian.

[07:56] Martin Sarabura (PTC): http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-core.html

[07:59] David Honey (IBM): http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/discovery.html

[08:03] David Honey (IBM): Figure 1: Compact not referenced. That's because it's referenced in headers not RDF.

[08:07] David Honey (IBM): Should the discussion and comment classes be there?

[08:12] David Honey (IBM): Agreed we should remove discussion and comments.

[08:12] David Honey (IBM): Top of diagram will then have ServiceProviderCatalog and Resource as the 2 entry points to discovery.

[08:15] David Honey (IBM): No shape for Resource in Core 2.0. Resource represents typical properties of any resource.

[08:16] David Honey (IBM): Jim's proposal is to create a shape for Resource describing core common properties.

[08:18] David Honey (IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-43

[08:19] David Honey (IBM): oslc:Rresource is an enumerated value for oslc:valueType

[08:22] David Honey (IBM): Need to come up with an alternative name for the new shape.

[08:29] David Honey (IBM): http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/discovery.html, A. Resource Constraints has subsections A.1...A.8, but nothing under each subsection title in FF, or Chrome.

[08:30] David Honey (IBM): Same in IE10.

[08:33] Martin Pain (IBM): http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/shapes/ServiceProviderCatalog-shape.ttl

[08:35] Martin Pain (IBM): https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/shapes/ServiceProviderCatalog-shape.ttl

[08:38] Martin Pain (IBM): https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/discovery.html

[08:40] David Honey (IBM): Previous link from Martin shows correct rendering.

[08:44] David Honey (IBM): Jim will change URIs to reference correct rendered pages.

[08:58] David Honey (IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-46?jql=project%20%3D%20OSLCCORE

[08:58] David Honey (IBM): David to update that issue to discuss Prefer header for inlined representation.

[09:03] David Honey (IBM): Aiming for a vote in a few weeks about ready to go for public review. TC members need to have done sufficient review to be comfortable in the vote.

[09:07] Jim Amsden (IBM)1: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/OslcAndLdp

[09:08] David Honey (IBM): Meeting adjourned.

Meetings/Telecon2015.11.12 (last edited 2015-11-13 16:49:08 by sarabura)