Meetings/Telecon2016.04.14

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of March 31st minutes

  4. Next meeting April 28, 2016

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Martin to read through spreadsheet feedback from Technical Advisory Board and comment on resolutions
  6. Topics
    • Remaining open issues:
      • OSLCCORE-53 Does a ServiceProvider have one Service per oslc:domain value, or does it reflect the server's desired container structure

      • OSLCCORE-61 Conjunctive vs. Disjunctive semantics for multiple applicable shapes
  7. Other business

How to prepare for this meeting

  1. Review all documents https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/FrontPage#Working_Documents

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:06] David Honey (IBM): David volunteered as scribe.

[07:06] David Honey (IBM): List of attendees: David Honey (IBM), Harish K (Software AG), Jad El-khoury (KTH), Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus), Jim Amsden (IBM), Martin Sarabura (PTC), Nick Crossley (IBM), anonymous, ian green

[07:06] David Honey (IBM): Mar 31st minutes - accepted

[07:07] David Honey (IBM): Next meeting April 28th

[07:07] David Honey (IBM): Martin reviewed spreadsheet from advisory board, no issues found.

[07:08] David Honey (IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-39

[07:08] David Honey (IBM): Now resolved

[07:09] David Honey (IBM): Issues to discuss...

[07:09] David Honey (IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-61

[07:09] David Honey (IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-53

[07:10] David Honey (IBM): Issue 53 will remain open, but not blocking

[07:10] Martin Sarabura (PTC): 61 Alternative proposal: If more than one oslc:instanceShape or oslc:valueShape applies to a resource then that resource SHOULD satisfy all the constraints defined by all the shapes. If more than one oslc:resourceShape is specified for a service description, a service MAY require that the resource satisfy the constraints defined by at least one of the shapes.

[07:13] David Honey (IBM): A service might support creating resources of different shapes, so choose one of many shapes for validation.

[07:15] David Honey (IBM): Example: A work item might support different types such as enhancement, defect, task etc. Each work item type might have its own shape, and a service to create a work item might choose an appropriate resource shape from many.

[07:16] David Honey (IBM): Vote to accept alternate proposal for issue 51

[07:16] David Honey (IBM): issue 61 (not 51)

[07:16] ian green: +1

[07:16] Nick Crossley (IBM): +1

[07:16] David Honey (IBM): +1

[07:16] Jad El-khoury (KTH): +1

[07:16] Martin Sarabura (PTC): +1

[07:16] Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus): +1

[07:16] Jim Amsden (IBM)1: +1

[07:17] Harish K (Software AG): +1

[07:17] David Honey (IBM): Accepted

[07:22] David Honey (IBM): Next step, prepare for publication

[07:25] David Honey (IBM): Few minor changes required. (For example acknowledgements section).

[07:35] Jim Amsden (IBM)7: I will update Appendix A. Acknowledgements in Resource Shapes to follow the same language as oslc-core.html, retaining the introductory paragraphs to reflect the unique history of Resource Shapes

[07:35] Jim Amsden (IBM)7: I will fix the broken links.

[07:36] David Honey (IBM): Proposal: Accept current set of docs as 1st committee draft

[07:36] Jim Amsden (IBM)7: +1

[07:36] David Honey (IBM): Nick seconded

[07:36] David Honey (IBM): +1

[07:36] Harish K (Software AG): +1

[07:36] ian green: +1

[07:36] Martin Sarabura (PTC): +1

[07:36] Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus): +1

[07:36] Nick Crossley (IBM): +1

[07:37] Jad El-khoury (KTH): +1

[07:37] David Honey (IBM): Passed

[07:38] ian green: thanks to Martin and Jim

[07:46] David Honey (IBM): Martin: Talk to Chet about advising TAB (Technical Advisory Board)

[07:46] David Honey (IBM): Task to talk tyo Chet

[07:50] Jim Amsden (IBM)7: http://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/oslc-open-source-node-projects.html

[07:50] David Honey (IBM): Jim: Open source project, called OSLC4JS

[07:54] David Honey (IBM): Jim: Considering proposing OSLC 2.0 implementations as potential statements of use for OSLC 3.0.

[07:56] David Honey (IBM): Feeling was that this was useful. Jim will propose this to steering committee.

[07:57] David Honey (IBM): Meeting adjourned

Meetings/Telecon2016.04.14 (last edited 2016-04-14 19:21:43 by sarabura)