Meetings/Telecon2016.05.12

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of April 14 minutes

  4. Next meeting May 26, 2016

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • None
  6. Topics
    • Approve the link guidance Committee Note so that it can be published with the OSLC Core Committee Specification Draft and Committee Specification Public Review Draft documents.
    • Generating PDF documents from the normative HTML documents that include the OASIS required headers and footers.
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc [07:04] ian green: ian to scribe

[07:04] ian green: april 14th minutes: approved

[07:06] ian green: Agenda: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2016.05.12

[07:07] Jim Amsden (IBM): https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/supporting-docs/link-guidance.html

[07:07] ian green: Chet proposed that we publish the link guidance cttee note

[07:09] ian green: Nick pointed out some issues with the current state of this document.

[07:10] ian green: Jim will update and seek feedback. Tentatively say we will publish, and Jim will look to see what changes need to be made.

[07:28] ian green: Discussion about what inlining means and if this is relevant to link guidance

[07:33] David Honey (IBM): Here's the Turtle of example 7...

[07:33] David Honey (IBM): @prefix dc: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/> . @prefix ns0: <http://open-services.net/ns/bogus/blog#> . <http://example.com/blogs/entry/5> a <http://open-services.net/ns/bogus/blog#BlogEntry> ; dc:title "New Wink release available" ; ns0:attachment <http://example.com/attachments/2> . <http://example.com/attachments/2> a ns0:UploadedFile ; dc:title "wink-0.9.6.jar" .

[07:41] ian green: Agreement that there may be need for representation guidance that cautions against use of blank nodes.

[07:42] ian green: Nick will circulate new wording on the blank node guidance

[07:48] ian green: Jim and Nick will work on this

[07:51] Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus): Foxit

[07:51] ian green: Discussion of how to generate acceptable PDF documents.

[07:54] ian green: Q from Nick: redirects at open-services.net.

[07:55] ian green: We will need to change the redirect from core v2 to point to core v3 when it reaches cttee specification.

[07:55] ian green: Agreement from Jim

[07:56] ian green: Jim: ResourceShapes need to be published too.

[07:56] Jim Amsden (IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-25

[07:57] ian green: Can we approve the recommedation on issue 25?

[07:59] ian green: Shape URLs should be fixed at cttee specifcation, so we will leave issue 25 open to track that.

[08:00] ian green: closing the call.

Meetings/Telecon2016.05.12 (last edited 2016-05-12 15:18:11 by sarabura)