Meetings/Telecon2016.07.07

NOTE

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of June 23 minutes

  4. Next meeting July 21, 2016

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Nick to update ReSpec template and send email pointing to it

    • Nick to compare his local copies of TRS and ILDP documents to those found online (see references in minutes)
    • David to raise issues for known gaps such as what to do if there are two create events for the same resource, or support for selective indexing.
    • Nick to raise issue around support for delegated access control
    • Jim to raise issue regarding support for notifications via MQTT or other such publish/subscribe method
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

Meetings/Telecon2016.07.07 (last edited 2016-07-20 18:07:32 by sarabura)