Meetings/Telecon2017.03.16

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of March 2 minutes

  4. Next meeting March 30, 2017

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Martin to send out notice to TC prior to next meeting re daylight savings time switch
    • Nick to review where "rebase" would surface in the spec
    • Ian to continue the consistency improvements on the draft
  6. Topics
    • Core spec review status
    • Continue development of TRS spec
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

2017-03-16 GMT-08:00

[07:03] anonymous morphed into Harish K (Software AG)

[07:07] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): List of attendees: David Honey (Persistent/IBM), Harish K (Software AG), Jim Amsden (IBM), Nick Crossley (IBM), anonymous

[07:07] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Martin and Ian out, unable to attend.

[07:08] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim will email TC:

[07:09] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 1) Review TRS spec

[07:09] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 2) 15 day public review over, should get ready for publication.

[07:10] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Previous minutes, approved.

[07:10] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Next meeting Mar 30th.

[07:10] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Ian did make updates to SVN.

[07:11] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Meeting adjourned.

Meetings/Telecon2017.03.16 (last edited 2017-03-16 14:28:43 by jamsden)