Meetings/Telecon2017.05.25

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of May 11 minutes

  4. Next meeting June 8, 2017

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Martin to see if there is interest on PTC side to volunteer for OSLC v3
    • Jim to poll OSLC community regarding moving to github
    • Jim to check on Eclipse Public License terms in regards to the move
    • Jim to find out how to update namespaces on open-services.net
    • Jim to send email to all TCs regarding migration of content for open-services.net
  6. Topics
    • Migration of open-services.net content
    • TRS
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

Meetings/Telecon2017.05.25 (last edited 2017-05-23 17:30:46 by sarabura)