Meetings/Telecon2017.06.22

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of June 8 minutes

  4. Next meeting July 6, 2017

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Jim to poll OSLC community regarding moving to github
    • Jim to check on Eclipse Public License terms in regards to the move
    • Jim to send email to all TCs regarding migration of content for open-services.net
    • Martin to contact Koneksys re volunteering for v3 reference implementation work
    • Martin to post same to OSLC community
    • Jim to talk to Chet about how to get existing 2.0 docs published on OASIS
    • Nick to review TRS spec
  6. Topics
    • What content need to be preserved on open-services.net?
    • Getting statements of use
    • TRS
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:04] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David volunteered as scribe

[07:04] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.06.08

[07:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Minutes accepted.

[07:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Next meeting 6th July.

[07:06] Jim Amsden: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#resources-github

[07:06] ian green: Hello, Ian joined.

[07:06] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action from last meeting: Jim to poll OSLC community regarding moving to github

[07:11] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim: refactoring current implementation.

[07:11] Jim Amsden: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Lyo

[07:17] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick will submit Bugzilla issues against defects found, many of which are fixed in Nick's copy of Lyo.

[07:20] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action item: Martin to post same to OSLC community.

[07:20] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Community receiving lots of spam.

[07:20] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Brian King is new webmaster.

[07:21] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim: Suggest using Eclipse Lyo Dev mailing list instead.

[07:24] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Ricardo from Koneksys is willing to help.

[07:24] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Acion item: Jim to talk to Chet about how to get existing 2.0 docs published on OASIS

[07:29] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim: Will contact Brian to see if core can be published on open-services.net.

[07:34] Jim Amsden1: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/

[07:35] Jim Amsden1: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/download.php/51221/OSLC-kickoff-11-12-13.ppt

[07:35] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Tried Chrome - asking for credentials.

[07:38] Jim Amsden1: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/download.php/51221/OSLC-kickoff-11-12-13.ppt

[07:39] Nick Crossley (IBM): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=55676&wg_abbrev=oslc-ccm

[07:46] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Is generated HTML browser-specific? Not known.

[07:47] Nick Crossley (IBM): http://open-services.net/wiki/change-management/Specification-3.0/edit/

[07:47] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Mixture of Wiki and embedded HTML.

[07:48] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Getting edit source might be useful, but would need means of rendering it.

[07:49] Nick Crossley (IBM): http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification

[07:51] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Wiki has been locked, so cannot get at source.

[07:56] Nick Crossley (IBM): http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification?raw=on

[08:01] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action: Jim will get a PDF from each of the old specs. Put PDF in the TC documents folder for core, change management, domains.

[08:01] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Meeting adjourned.

Meetings/Telecon2017.06.22 (last edited 2017-06-22 16:41:19 by sarabura)