Meetings/Telecon2017.07.20

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of July 6 minutes

  4. Next meeting Aug 3, 2017

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Jim to create issues as follows:
      • Migrate compact resource XML representation to OASIS
      • Migrate OSLC query to OASIS
      • Find all V2 references that need to be normative and point them at the content migrated to OASIS server
    • Jim to send his notes on Git/Gerrit to Andrew
    • Martin to ask Brian King whether content from old wiki will be available via a wiki server or just static content
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Jim Amsden

Scribe

David Honey

Attendees

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH), David Honey (Persistent/IBM), David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1, Harish K (Software AG), Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus), Jim Amsden, Nick Crossley (IBM)

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: David volunteered as scribe

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: List of attendees: Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH), David Honey (Persistent/IBM), David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1, Harish K (Software AG), Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus), Jim Amsden, Nick Crossley (IBM)

Jim Amsden: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.07.06

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Minutes accepted

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Actions from last meeting:

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Jim to create issues as follows:

Jim to send his notes on Git/Gerrit to Andrew

Martin to ask Brian King whether content from old wiki will be available via a wiki server or just static content

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Migrate compact resource XML representation to OASIS - donme. Already migrated.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Migrate OSLC query to OASIS - started, in progress

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: The result will probably be a 3.1 update to core as query will be a new part of the multi-part spec.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Jim to send his notes on Git/Gerrit to Andrew - done.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Andrew: Can produce a zip of static HTML. Complete archive ~3GB.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: That's for all linked pages, including history.

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://aide.md.kth.se/open-services/bin/view/Main/OslcCore.html here is a sample archived page

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Archived pages should be in documents folder in OASIS.

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: The addition of TRS as another part is another reason for a 3.1 update.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Nick: Has had time to edit the documents. So action is in-progress. Not yet ready for review.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Nick will be editor for TRS.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Should review the OSLC Core issues in a future point release.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: 3 active TCs: Domains, core, Config/Change management. Having a single TC might result in better participation, makes it easier to get quorum. Would require a new charter.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: We will consider consolidating Domains, Core, Config & Change Management TCs into a single TC to consolidate resources and improve communication between the related specs.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: New action: Jim will email Chet to say we are considering consolidation.

David Honey (Persistent/IBM)1: Same note will be sent to steering committee.

Meetings/Telecon2017.07.20 (last edited 2017-07-26 20:15:40 by sarabura)