Meetings/Telecon2017.08.03

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of July 20 minutes

  4. Next meeting Aug 17, 2017

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Jim to send a note to Chet and the OASIS MS StC requesting feedback on the proposal to consolidate the OSLC TCs into one TC with subgroups as needed.
    • Nick to complete his initial edits on the TRS specification in preparation for TC review
    • Jim to complete initial migration of OSLC query specification in preparation for initial TC review
    • Andrew to provide zip file of archive of current open-services.net to Brian King for inclusion in the new site design.
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:06] ian green: ian will scribe

[07:06] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.07.20

[07:07] ian green: minutes accepted

[07:08] ian green: next meeting aug 17. Martin cannot attend. Need to discuss whether we will hold that call.

[07:09] ian green: action items: Jim (send note re consolidation). Chet is in agreement. Rainer suggest we retain current TCs, as this avoids need to change existing documents/urls etc.

[07:10] ian green: We could have a joint meeting, w/ combined agenda

[07:10] ian green: cross-joining would make it easier to deal with voting rights

[07:12] ian green: Nick has concern that Chet and others might have issues with formal minutes

[07:13] ian green: Martin suggests time-slicing a meeting

[07:13] ian green: Agreed we need to discuss with Chet.

[07:14] ian green: Jim asking for vote on whether core tc members want shared meeting

[07:15] ian green: resolution: proposal is to schedule joint meeting with core, domains and change and config mgmt to have joint weekly meetings

[07:16] ian green: seconded by Martin

[07:20] ian green: Discussion that additional steps might be desirable to further reduce overhead of multiple tcs

[07:21] Jim Amsden: +1

[07:21] Nick Crossley (IBM): +1

[07:22] ian green: +1

[07:22] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): +1

[07:22] Martin Sarabura (PTC): +1

[07:22] ian green: carried

[07:23] ian green: resolution (Jim): propose config management is moved into core tc

[07:25] ian green: resolution (Jim): propose that config management spec & related documents be accepted into core tc

[07:25] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): +1

[07:26] ian green: seconded by Martin

[07:26] Nick Crossley (IBM): +1

[07:26] ian green: +1

[07:26] Martin Sarabura (PTC): +1

[07:26] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): +1

[07:28] ian green: It would be desirable to accept some selected historic states of these specs/documents. entire history is not necessary

[07:31] Jim Amsden: +1

[07:32] ian green: carried

[07:32] ian green: action items (Nick, TRS spec edits)

[07:34] ian green: Discussion of particular wording in the TRS spec.

[07:38] ian green: Nick: should TRS discovery-related triples be introduced in a core spec update, eg as part of service discovery?

[07:40] ian green: Current wording is incomplete because nothing is defined. Either reword or improve core spec.

[07:52] ian green: Action item (Andrew) : provide zip file. Andrew confirms this has been done

[07:52] ian green: Acton (Jim) : prep spec for initial review. Not finished

[07:56] ian green: Andrew: need to assess effort to update oslc4j to oslc3. Jim suggests alternative approach based on his js-based approach

[07:56] ian green: Jim asking the general q - where do we want to invest our efforts?

[08:01] ian green: Nick (TRS) - what was our decision/conclusion on trspath/ldpatch. Similarly for paging.

[08:01] ian green: (correction patch, not path)

[08:01] ian green: Jim: it's trspatch

[08:03] ian green: next meeting 17th aug

Meetings/Telecon2017.08.03 (last edited 2017-08-03 16:03:06 by sarabura)