Meetings/Telecon2017.09.07

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Aug 31 minutes

  4. Next meeting Sep 14, 2017

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Nick to complete his initial edits on the TRS specification in preparation for TC review
    • Jim to complete initial migration of OSLC query specification in preparation for initial TC review
    • Jim to move selected properties from query specification into core
    • Jim to complete migration of query into a separate core document, not part of the multi-part specification
  6. Topics
    • Planning - review key deliverables, establish a schedule, ensure sufficient issues have been created to track the work, and have appropriate assignments
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:03] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.08.31

[07:03] ian green: minutes from 31/8 accepted

[07:04] ian green: action items:

[07:04] ian green: Nick (trs) - not yet complete. changes underway in svn. will be done by next week

[07:05] ian green: Jim (initial migration oslc query) - no progress due to lack of time. Jim commits to having this done by next week

[07:06] ian green: Jim (Selected properties - move to core.) Complete

[07:06] ian green: Jim (Jim to complete migration of query into a separate core document) link have been updated. Complete

[07:08] ian green: Nick q on priority of TRS vis migration of config.

[07:08] ian green: Nick - same for open issues associated with that spec.

[07:09] ian green: NIck has action item to move config spec to core svn.

[07:11] ian green: Question about where query should fit

[07:11] ian green: Jim: Query is currently normative reference in core.

[07:12] ian green: Jim - not all references from core are updated to refer to the migrated document.

[07:14] ian green: Documents that are part of the core mult-part spec (same revs, same lifecycle) - a single work product.

[07:14] ian green: Core additionally provides additional docs which are different work products: trs, query, config

[07:15] ian green: Referred to as local bibliography, normative sections.

[07:15] ian green: Action: Jim to update core with such normative references

[07:17] ian green: Topics: Planning - review key deliverables, establish a schedule, ensure sufficient issues have been created to track the work, and have appropriate assignments

[07:17] ian green: Jim: Jim to continue with Core assignment

[07:18] ian green: correction: Martin to take Core assignment

[07:19] ian green: David to take assignment for query

[07:20] ian green: Nick will do config mgmnt

[07:21] ian green: Nick will continue with TRS for while. We can discuss at a later stage assigning a new owner for TRS, as required

[07:22] ian green: after reviewing Nick's revised TRS spec

[07:23] ian green: Jim - looking for assurance that server-focussed spec is sufficient for client implementation

[07:26] ian green: Andrew - have a list of things that were removed on the way to the TRS draft. this will help us assess the completeness of the TRS spec

[07:31] ian green: Martin will write up the deliverables and assignments.

[07:31] ian green: Closing call

Meetings/Telecon2017.09.07 (last edited 2017-09-12 17:56:25 by sarabura)