Meetings/Telecon2018.01.18

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Jan 11 minutes

  4. Next meeting Jan 25, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Martin to fix some references and introductory paragraphs for TRS and CCM - still on list
    • Nick to set up subcommittee meetings to discuss skew resolution and search order
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[15:04] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.01.11

[15:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Minutes accepted.

[15:06] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Actions: Nick - subcommitee meeting to discuss configuration management issues. Not yet scheduled.

[15:08] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Seems to be more interest in improving TRS spec and dealing with its open issues than the config management issues.

[15:10] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick has time to do one more editorial pass on TRS spec. Depends on whether Axel is actively editing the spec.

[15:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Martin to send out ballot for Jim's 2 proposals.

[15:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 1) Predefined OSLC prefixes/namespaces

[15:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 2) RDF serialization format.

[15:22] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): TRS and query specs are external, not part of the multi-part spec.

[15:24] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Will need to go to public review for the updated multi-part core spec.

Meetings/Telecon2018.01.18 (last edited 2018-01-18 15:47:42 by sarabura)