Meetings/Telecon2018.01.25

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Jan 18 minutes

  4. Next meeting Feb 1, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Martin to fix some references and introductory paragraphs for TRS and CCM - still on list
    • Nick to set up subcommittee meetings to discuss skew resolution and search order
    • Martin to send out ballots for two proposals from Jim for core spec
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[15:05] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Martin will scribe

[15:05] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.01.18

[15:06] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Accepted

[15:07] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Core document - where to put intro paragraphs for TRS and CCM

[15:07] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Section 4

[15:07] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Add a couple of sections, TRS and Config mgmt

[15:08] Martin Sarabura (PTC): 4.10 says non-normative but 4.10.1 includes a normative clause

[15:09] Jim Amsden: http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/oslc-core-v3.0-part1-overview.html

[15:09] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-core.html

[15:12] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Make 4.10.1 non-normative.

[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): and 4.10.2 normative?

[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Better to trim down the current 4.10 section

[15:14] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Seems to be more discussion than we really need

[15:15] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim will move that discussion to query as he sees fit, then we get rid of most of it

[15:16] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Just want to have some motivation in the introductory section, that's all

[15:17] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Nick to set up meeting to discuss skew resolution and search order, next week is query, 2 weeks time to do it. Martin to set up meeting.

[15:18] Martin Sarabura (PTC): All 4 query ballots have been accepted

[15:19] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim will add in the TRS and Config mgmt clauses while he's in there

[15:19] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Thanks Jim!

[15:20] Martin Sarabura (PTC): David will make changes to the query spec given the votes in favor, and will close out the issues

[15:20] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim: Problem raised on prefixes? Raised by Andrew

[15:20] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Prefix.cc website - Andrew checked and the acc prefix had a match

[15:21] Martin Sarabura (PTC): It's somewhat irregular anyway, all other prefixes start with oslc

[15:21] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Prefixes are purely conventional so it's OK to change

[15:21] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim to change prefix

[15:22] Martin Sarabura (PTC): We should scan every shape in every domain to ensure we're using the correct prefixes

[15:22] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim to do all of the core and domain specifications - the vocabularies and shapes

[15:23] Martin Sarabura (PTC): qm references it in the shapes (but not vocabularies, likely)

[15:24] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Ballots - please look at the comments

[15:24] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Suggesting some minor issues

[15:25] Martin Sarabura (PTC): David will review the comments and make sure changes address the comments

[15:26] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim will try to close his ballot-related issues this week - assuming ballots are accepted

[15:27] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Servers may expose datasource-specific queries for their purposes - we will mention this

[15:28] Martin Sarabura (PTC): David has copy of 4.10 so Jim is free to remove

Meetings/Telecon2018.01.25 (last edited 2018-01-31 05:00:57 by sarabura)