Meetings/Telecon2018.02.01

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Jan 25 minutes

  4. Next meeting Feb 8, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Jim to write introductory paragraphs for TRS and CCM in core document
    • Jim to trim down query intro section in core document
    • David to add some of the discussion that was in the core document to the query document
    • Jim to change "acc" prefix to a more appropriate oslc prefix
    • Jim to scan all core and domain documents to find any other prefixes that should be changed
    • Martin to set up subcommittee meeting Feb 1 to discuss query
    • Martin to set up subcommittee meeting Feb 8 to discuss skew resolution and search order
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[15:05] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.01.25

[15:05] Nick Crossley (IBM): Minutes of previous meeting approved

[15:06] Nick Crossley (IBM): Action items:

[15:06] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim to write intro paragraphs - no progress last week

[15:07] Nick Crossley (IBM): Martin set up subcommittee meetings for query this week, and config mgmt next week

[15:10] Jim Amsden: Access Control 1.0 was proposed and implemented, but couldnt work. Came up with another spec which was included in Indexed Linked Data Provider spec. Then we decided to move it to TRS 3.0 Access Control related to TRS - to provide access control to the readers of the TRS feed. But theres nothing in TRS itself that relies on access control. Has its own discovery, namespace, etc. Should be a separate spec.

[15:13] Nick Crossley (IBM): Andrew commented that in some scenarios he'd like to inline access control resources in the TRS feed

[15:16] Nick Crossley (IBM): Nick: I propose that the Access Control parts of the ILDP be separated out to a new specification [part], and not merged with the TRS specification

[15:16] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim: Seconded

[15:16] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): +1

[15:17] Nick Crossley (IBM): Ready for vote

[15:17] Nick Crossley (IBM): +1

[15:17] Martin Sarabura (PTC): +1

[15:17] Jim Amsden: +1

[15:17] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): +1

[15:17] Nick Crossley (IBM): Carried

[15:18] Nick Crossley (IBM): David - action item to move some text from Core to Query: text has been copied, but specs not yet updated

[15:19] Nick Crossley (IBM): David reminded the group that we previously voted to add oslc:queriable as a vocabulary term, and into the shape for resource shapes.

[15:20] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-145

[15:20] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim: Need to cancel the Domains meeting for today

[15:21] Nick Crossley (IBM): No other business - meeting adjourned

Meetings/Telecon2018.02.01 (last edited 2018-02-21 18:21:19 by sarabura)