Meetings/Telecon2018.02.15

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Feb 1 minutes

  4. Next meeting Feb 22, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • TBD
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[15:12] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Martin scribe today

[15:12] Martin Sarabura (PTC): No prior minutes to approve

[15:12] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Martin will get to that today

[15:13] Nick Crossley (IBM): Another topic is config management skew resolution

[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim has action items from before, and will be working on them today

[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Nick: Two resolutions and one other topic

[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Martin action item: Subcommittee OSLC CORE issue 121

[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): 11am ET next week. Fairly extreme proposal

[15:14] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Skew resolution undefined? or, overly precise method

[15:14] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Discussion of why current spec is over precise and consideration of which way we should go

[15:14] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Recommendation to full committee

[15:15] Martin Sarabura (PTC): David: Open issues from query working group

[15:15] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Should be able to close out corresponding core issues

[15:16] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-148

[15:17] Martin Sarabura (PTC): David will advise whether we need e-votes on any of the issues

[15:19] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Will discuss at query group meeting

[15:20] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Jim: Thinking that TRS, query and config mgmt aside, we have enough changes that would warrant public review

[15:20] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Martin action item: Figure out timelines and process

[15:21] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Other changes to TRS, query or config mgmt?

[15:21] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Nick: Config mgmt no additional changes pending

[15:21] Martin Sarabura (PTC): David: Query, add oslc:queryable

[15:23] Martin Sarabura (PTC): David: One issue remaining, add extra statement in body of POST to navigate to next page

[15:25] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Martin: PTC has additional considerations re config mgmt, eg effectivity, as-maintained, as-built

[15:26] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Nick: Spec doesn't need to change - URI of configuration is a semi-abstract baseline uri and query string that represents effectivity parameters

[15:27] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Martin to contact Nick separately for additional conversations

[15:29] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Initial conversations, will bring to committee once we are at least speaking same language!

Meetings/Telecon2018.02.15 (last edited 2018-02-21 18:25:15 by sarabura)