Meetings/Telecon2018.02.22

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Feb 1 minutes

  4. Approval of Feb 15 minutes

  5. Next meeting Mar 1, 2018

  6. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Martin to set up skew resolution meeting
    • David to advise on any outstanding issues for which we want e-votes
    • Martin to figure out timelines for a new public review of current multi-part specs
  7. Topics
    • Open issues from query or TRS spec
  8. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[15:04] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David volunteered as scribe.

[15:04] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.02.01

[15:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Minutes accepted.

[15:05] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.02.15

[15:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Minutes accepted.

[15:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): March 1st is next meeting.

[15:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Skew resolution meeting is scheduled.

[15:07] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-138

[15:07] Martin Sarabura (PTC): and 153, 157, 158

[15:12] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David will update Query 3.0 draft spec, aim to get this ready for committee review by next week's meeting.

[15:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): This will allow Jim to review the spec as a whole. The spec will keep the red editorial comments for the committee review.

[15:16] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Core multipart (doesn't include query, trs), want to move to a public spec review. Will need to get a DIFF between the current version and the last public reviewed version.

[15:18] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick: Action to work with Jim to get DIFFs done before next core meeting.

[15:19] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-121 - for skew resolution

[15:19] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Need to review issue 121 for skew resolution meeting.

[15:22] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Axel was active with TRS spec, but little activity in last few weeks. Nick to contact Axel to find status and his availability.

[15:23] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick may not have time for TRS spec over the next week.

[15:25] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): OSLC 3.0 reference implementation - would be acceptable to show that a V2 implementation is compatible, but would be better to have a real 3.0 implementation.

[15:26] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): PTC working on a 3.0 implementation, but no plan to support attachments.

[15:28] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): PTC goal is for reference code base to be open source.

[15:29] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Plan is for initial release Aug 2018.

Meetings/Telecon2018.02.22 (last edited 2018-02-22 15:55:44 by sarabura)