Meetings/Telecon2018.03.01

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Feb 22 minutes

  4. Next meeting Mar 8, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Nick to work with Jim to get Diffs of multi-part core spec done before next meeting
    • Based on availability of Diffs, Martin to figure out timelines for a new public review of current multi-part specs
    • Nick to contact Axel re TRS spec
  6. Topics
    • Open issues from query or TRS spec
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[15:05] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.02.22
[15:05] ian green: minutes accepted
[15:06] ian green: actions: Nick: wrote up some notes but there are some pending updates from Jim. Jim has 6 items left to do.
[15:07] ian green: Jim will finish remaining items by tomorrow.
[15:07] ian green: Nick: raised new minor editorial issue (166).
[15:08] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-166
[15:08] ian green: Andrew: what is a "private" urn scheme.
[15:09] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): http://www.iana.org/assignments/urn-informal/urn-3
[15:10] ian green: Nick has seen examples in TRS which using urn-3 scheme. we would want to fix this, should it also occur in core
[15:10] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): urn:urn-3:xyz
[15:11] ian green: Nick: the example led to some implementors erroneously using urn-3
[15:12] ian green: Jim will take action to check core does not use such examples
[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://www.iana.org/assignments/urn-namespaces/urn-namespaces.xhtml
[15:16] ian green: Nick: we ought to change all use of example URNs to use the "example" urn namespace, as defined in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6963
[15:19] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universally_unique_identifier
[15:20] ian green: Martin will come up with schedule for review of the multi-part specs
[15:20] ian green: Aims to have this done this week
[15:21] ian green: Nick's action to contact Axel. No udpate from Nick.
[15:23] ian green: Nick: some actions from the CM sub cttee
[15:23] ian green: issue 121
[15:23] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): The forwarded email from Axel: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-core/201802/msg00031.html
[15:24] ian green: Spec has been updated; main cttee members need to review the marked up text (in red). Section "version resolution" - it was agreed be less prescriptive as to how a server resolves skew.
[15:26] ian green: Provide feedback and then to a formal vote on this change.
[15:27] ian green: Action item: read and prep for vote at next meeting
[15:28] ian green: No other open issues
[15:28] ian green: call closes

Meetings/Telecon2018.03.01 (last edited 2018-03-01 16:36:20 by sarabura)