Meetings/Telecon2018.03.08

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Feb 22 minutes

  4. Next meeting Mar 15, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • Jim to finish the edit updates still pending on the multi-part core documents
    • Martin to come up with schedule for core specs
    • Committee to review emails from Axel and sections marked in red in the TRS spec
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

Chat transcript from room: oslc [15:04] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David volunteered as scribe.
[15:04] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.03.01
[15:05] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Minutes accepted.
[15:06] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): No updates to spec showing, so action on Jim to do the updates is still pending.
[15:08] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action: Martin to come up with schedule for core specs. PTC is working on a reference implementation later in the year. Can we afford to wait that long? Is it sufficient to have 2.0 implementations?
[15:09] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): OASIS requires 3 implementations of the standard.
[15:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick: Does the delay matter? Spec could be public committee status, and then later get the full OASIS public status.
[15:15] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): There is statement of required coverage. So a reference implementation might demonstrate most but not all aspects of the spec.
[15:16] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Lyo is missing 3.0 specific changes, such as LDP and attachments.
[15:19] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Axel working on TRS spec.
[15:29] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick has time to work on TRS spec, and has edits to make - related to truncating changelog.
[15:30] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick, issue 121: Wants Jim to review changes and discuss before putting to a vote.
[15:30] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action item for TC members: Review config mgmt spec, issue 121.
[15:32] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David is waiting for Jim to add shape for oslc:ResponseInfo as this needs to be referenced in query spec.
[15:32] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Meeting closed.

Meetings/Telecon2018.03.08 (last edited 2018-03-08 19:40:36 by sarabura)