Meetings/Telecon2018.03.29

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Mar 22 minutes

  4. Next meeting Apr 5, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • TBD
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Regrets

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[14:03] ian green: ian to scribe
[14:05] ian green: discussing actions from last meeting. (issue-121 was not voted on last time.)
[14:05] Martin Sarabura: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-121
[14:06] ian green: Nick wants to vote on accepting the proposed wording changes in the spec.
[14:07] ian green: Nick proposes formal vote on accepting the proposed changes. seconded by Jim
[14:07] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Section 11 of https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/config/config-resources.html
[14:08] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): +1
[14:08] Nick Crossley (IBM): +1
[14:08] Martin Sarabura: +1
[14:08] Jim Amsden: +1
[14:08] ian green: +1
[14:09] ian green: proposal carried
[14:09] Nick Crossley (IBM): Nick will resolve the issue and remove the red markers
[14:11] ian green: Nick: this was the last substantive change for config-management. Nick will continue with editorial changes and prep for cttee draft & spec. Vote is needed to accept cttee spec draft.
[14:12] ian green: Editorial changes will not be done before end of April. Don't know how long the RFC for headers will take, but would anyway prefer to reach cttee spec draft before getting the RFC submitted. Vote & publish in May could be followed by RFC submission
[14:15] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.03.15
[14:15] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.03.22
[14:15] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/FrontPage#Previous_Meetings says 15th not accepted
[14:16] ian green: retro-approving minutes from 15th.
[14:17] ian green: no objections
[14:17] ian green: 15th minutes are accepted
[14:17] ian green: we will have to vote next week on minutes from 22nd, once they have been written up
[14:18] ian green: Nick and Axel had some communication on TRS spec, Axel made some changes. Nick will continue on that spec.
[14:21] ian green: General agreement that a subgroup to look at use of etags in TRS base would be good course.
[14:23] ian green: Nick suggests subcttee meeting to look at editorial changes and etag discussion on TRS spec.
[14:23] ian green: Agree on May 3rd for this meeting
[14:24] ian green: Jim finished edits to core. no comments received after mailing list post.
[14:24] Martin Sarabura: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-core.html
[14:25] ian green: Jim wants to proposed public review for core. Create rev 2 of cttee specification. Martin to agree schedule.
[14:25] ian green: Nick - what would be the actual version of the spec. 3.1? 3.0-rev2?
[14:27] ian green: Jim - depends on the nature of the changes.
[14:27] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/core-vocab.html#responseInfo
[14:27] ian green: David - no table of properties for ResponseInfo.
[14:30] ian green: Martin to email timeline for the cttee spec

Meetings/Telecon2018.03.29 (last edited 2018-04-04 23:36:43 by sarabura)