Meetings/Telecon2018.04.26

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Apr 19 minutes

  4. Next meeting May 3, 2018

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
    • All TC members should review list of changes to core spec made by Jim
    • Ian to raise issue re accepted literals
  6. Topics
    • TBD
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc [14:01] Martin Sarabura: Minutes to approve today: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.04.19
[14:07] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Andrew is the scribe today
[14:08] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): minutes accepted
[14:08] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Action item: Ian to raise issue re accepted literals
[14:08] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-170
[14:09] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Action item: All TC members should review list of changes to core spec made by Jim
[14:10] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Martin: we should vote if we take the spec to review
[14:13] Martin Sarabura: Resolution: Submit the current multi-part spec for review by the TC, so that we can create a new version of the committee specification
[14:15] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim seconded
[14:15] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): +1
[14:15] Jim Amsden: +1
[14:15] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): +1
[14:15] Martin Sarabura: +1
[14:16] Martin Sarabura: Accepted
[14:16] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): resolution carried
[14:19] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim offers to share knowledge on how to create OASIS spec: respec HTML saving, post-process HTML, convert to PDF, add PDF footers, submit a ZIP file to OASIS
[14:19] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): there is a wiki page for that
[14:22] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): TRS 2.0 history on containers is confusing to Jim
[14:23] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim saw the presentation (? link), it shows the TRS base as an LDP container using rdfs:member to denote the membership.
[14:23] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): But the 2.0 spec text uses a Direct Container and uses ldp:member to denote the membership.
[14:24] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Question: TRS ref. impl. on Lyo that I used to build Watson IoT app, it is accepted by ... but it is fine?
[14:25] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): David: as I read the spec, TRS Base is an LDPC; could be any kind of LDPC.
[14:25] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim: makes sense
[14:26] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): David: my impl followed the spec and used direct LDPC
[14:27] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim: LDPC uses lpd:member a default predictate to denote cont. membership; it is a subprop of rdfs:member.
[14:27] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): is rdfs:member a valid way to declare LDPC membership?
[14:28] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): "The membership predicate is also variable and will often be a predicate from the server application vocabulary or the ldp:member predicate."
[14:29] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): 5.1 of the LDP spec
[14:36] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): TRS 2.0 spec does not specify the LDPC type, but the example uses Direct LDPC
[14:41] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim suggested the idea of using XML / JSON representation like the one used by SPARQL to define explicit semantics for the query results ordering.

Meetings/Telecon2018.04.26 (last edited 2018-05-03 12:00:24 by sarabura)