Meetings/Telecon2018.10.04

Event details

Agenda

  1. Scribe nomination
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Meetings/Telecon2018.09.27 minutes

  4. Next meeting Meetings/Telecon2018.10.11

  5. Actions from the previous meeting
  6. Topics
    • New committee specification draft
    • Query
  7. Other business

Voting Rights

Held by:

Minutes

Chair

Scribe

Attendees

Resolutions

Actions

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[14:06] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David volunteered as scribe.
[14:06] Martin Sarabura: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.09.27
[14:07] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Minutes accepted.
[14:10] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action: Jim to copy Resource Paging into 3.0 spec - done.
[14:10] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action: Jim to add conformance clause class to specs - done.
[14:12] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Specs have links to old documents - these should be relative.
[14:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Possible solutions - use references to Bibliography items.
[14:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Or refer to stable latest URL link.
[14:15] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): 7 multi-part specs need a quality review.
[14:16] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Martin can help.
[14:17] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim: Will contact Chet about how to link to specific version of published spec - the URI might not be known in advance of publication.
[14:25] Jim Amsden: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53768
[14:26] Jim Amsden: http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests
[14:28] Martin Sarabura: David re container MUST be an LDPC: : https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.07.19
[14:31] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick expressed the view that query results container MUST be an LDPC makes current implementations non-compliant.
[14:31] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): David emailed TC about discussion and vote on this.
[14:32] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Spec currently reflects the review from last week and the vote taken on 2018-07-19.
[14:33] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Next step is for someone to perform a quality review of the Query 3.0 spec before we propose a public review of a CSD.
[14:35] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Jim to perform quality review of Query 3.0 spec. Martin will also do that later.
[14:35] Martin Sarabura: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/FrontPage
[14:38] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Config Management spec needs update to reflect issue https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-183
[14:39] Martin Sarabura: Andrew: Registration request to IANA
[14:39] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): example.com/.well-known/oslc/
[14:41] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Nick will be out for a week, back for a few days, then out for a conference. So he may not be able to respond.
[14:46] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-185
[14:47] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-9
[14:50] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Choice between holding off publication of CSD until we have resolved issue 185/9, or proceed with publication and then if further change required, do another iteration. Jim: Thinks 1st is better.
[14:51] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): http://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/iotp_adaptor/developer-guide
[14:51] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): http://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/iotp_adaptor/consumer-friend.html
[14:53] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action: Jim to email Andrew links to documents on rootservices.
[14:54] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RootServicesSpec
[14:54] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): xmlns:jd="http://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/discovery/1.0/"
[14:55] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Action: Andrew email TC core with reference to issues, the motivation for bootstrapping discovery and any proposal to address.
[14:56] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/discovery/1.0/ is 404
[14:58] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Issue for Nick to address in Config Management spec is https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-183.

Meetings/Telecon2018.10.04 (last edited 2018-10-04 16:52:03 by sarabura)