INCOSE International Symposium
Date: July 13 - 16, 2015
Location: Seattle, USA
OSLC-SC Lead: Bill Chown
- Mentor Graphics will be there and can talk about OSLC but no formal OSLC presence is planned.
- Any particular objectives for this conference that we want to call-out?
- Any OSLC collateral we want to hand-out?
- Mentor Graphics (Bill Chown, plus some additional sales team members) attended IS2015, showed an OSLC banner and talked about OSLC to numerous visitors in the "trade show" Exhibition area.
- The INCOSE IS2015 attracted ~900 Systems Engineers, and was - in my opinion - a very good event.
- In the event, no OSLC collateral was made as a hand-out form, but enquirers were encouraged to look at the web site.
- There were also several sessions in which OSLC was featured, and a lively discussion at the Tools Interoperability Working Group led to followup actions. All present (list to come) were encouraged to go to open-services.net, and to also join the new Patterns UG to contribute their specific interests. Two 'customers' (Cummins and Airbus) were in that meeting, along with numerous vendors. Bill is following up with thses people directly.