April 1, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Bob performed roll call, we have quorum. This will be an official meeting.
1 Opening remarks (co-chairs)
2 Roll call
3 Review / approval of the agenda
4 Review of previous meeting minutes (January 14 & 28, Feb 11 had no quorum)
5 Old Business
- RSA Conference
- Face to Face
- V2.40 webinar
- V2.41 proposals
- v3.0 Status of outstanding proposals
- Topics for next call
6 New Business
7 Review Action Items
- BobG: Bert Kaliski and some colleagues are interested in seeing if their new proposed trust model can fit with PKCS11. I'll circulate a link for folks top review ahead of a discussion at the face to face meeting.
Motion to accept agenda
- Tim moved, Chris seconded. No objections or abstentions or discussions.
Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
February 25, 2015 - Tim moved, Chris seconded. No objections or abstentions or discussions.
Face to Face
- BobG: Meeting time has been changed to 4:30
BobG: Arrive between 8 & 8:30 for breakfast prior to a 9am start
- Valerie: Do not use Waze to find it we'll be on the Agnew's campus
- Tony: KMIP folks are happy for a joint dinner with PKCS11 TC - Tony to work with BobG on details.
- Valerie: For Dinner - we're looking at Piatti's at Rivermark or there are a range of places in Mountain View.
- Tony: Participant call held this week - looking to actually demonstrate some techniocal interoperability at the OASIS booth at RSA. Everything is on track.
- Valerie: Still in the top 12, wouls like some more votes to ensure we stay in the top 10. Voting closes tomorrow
==== V2.40 & Webinar ====
- BobG: Vote is now open as you may have seen from emails sent out by TC admin. I'll follow up with emails to the organizational reps
- BobG: Webinar was held on Friday. This is the first one OASIS has done as a lead in to an OASIS-wide vote. Had about 30 people attend. The reortding will be made available.
Secure Key Import Proposal
- Graham: Discussed the proposal (3 separate items contained) he uploaded for Secure Key Import
- Tim: Agreed more work was required but problem did need to be solved
- BobG: Indicated he would circulate amongst colleagues for comment
- No status update on items
Topics for next call
- Dina's inquiry about Oscar So's questions - needs to be discussed at the face to face
- Next call to be scheduled on 15 April 2015 (face to face)
- Valerie: create 3.0 suggestion document, move 2.40 suggestions over into new 3.0 suggestion document. (not started, yet) (09042014.01)
- Bob: will make a first pass by going through meeting minutes. I will send to Valerie, who can clean it up and post to the wiki.(09042014.02) (Complete Aug 3, 2014)
- Valerie (et al): add new suggestions to the 3.0 wiki, so we can track if they have owners and are moving forward. (09042014.03)
- Bob G: how about I take time to write up a couple of paragraphs on how to get out a new mechanism to take to the team by the next meeting? (04062014.01)
- Tim H: send suggestions on how to handle minor updates prior to v3.0 to the list (16072014.01)
- Valerie: Check with her team to see if anyone will be picking up Darren's proposal from a few weeks back (10092014.01)
- Bob G: Check with Chet to see if we have to do anything special for the header files (10092014.02)
- Valerie: Follow up on timeline for new AES-XTS proposal (10092014.03)
Bob G: Start with Stef's document and make an amendment doc. Stef's broken definitions write-up (24092014.01)
- Bob G: I believe we can do errata's against committee spec, so we won't have to wait 90 days, but I will check with Chet (24092014.02)
Motion to Adjourn
- Tim moved, Jim seconded. No objections or abstentions or discussions. Adjourned 1:37PM US-PST.