July 2, 2014 Meeting Minutes
Roll call taken by Bob Griffin at 16:00 EDT (US). Quorum was not achieved, so meeting continued as informational only.
1 Opening remarks (co-chairs)
2 Roll call
3 Review / approval of the agenda
4 Review of previous meeting minutes
5 Old Business
- Status of V2.40 second public review
- v3.0 topics
- Topics for next call
6 New Business
7 Review Action Items
Motion to accept agenda
No quorum, therefore no vote taken to approve agenda. Instead, consensus of attendees taken to go with agenda as proposed.
Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
- No quorum, defer until next meeting.
Discussion of status on 2.40 second review
Chris Z: every piece of feedback has been incorporated. Intense review from Stef W., particularly with regard to missing constant definitions, etc.
Stef: Looking to see what it would take to implement and distribute headers based on spec. Found things misspelled or not documented, or conflicts with 2.30 spec. Also need to watch out for different vendors implementing structures in ambiguous ways.
AI: Bob G to send message to TC to get any corrections to Chris by 14-July,
Discussion of Moving forward with v3.0
Wan-Teh C.: uploaded new version of messaging proposal a week ago. Includes new functions for signing and veriying message, defining both single and multi-part funcitons. If there is consensus on the API outline, next step is to convert it to real specification.
Sven G: would like to discuss his ideas at meeting in 2 or 4 weeks.
Topics for Next Call
. Review and vote on updated PKCS #11 V2.40 Current Mechanisms Specification and Base Specification for Committee Spec Draft and public review.
- Valerie: create 3.0 suggestion document, move 2.40 suggestions over into new 3.0 suggestion document. (not started, yet) (09042014.01)
- Bob: will make a first pass by going through meeting minutes, then send to Valerie, who can clean it up and post to the wiki.(09042014.02)
- Valerie (et al): add new suggestions to the 3.0 wiki, so we can track if they have owners and are moving forward. (09042014.03)
- Bob G: write up a couple of paragraphs on how to get out a new mechanism to take to the team by the next meeting? (04062014.01)
Motion to Adjourn
Informational meeting closed by Bob G. at 16:20 om EDT (US).