January 9, 2019 Meeting Minutes - Draft
Meeting commenced 1:00 PM PST
- Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
- Attendance noted in KAVI
- Roll call
- Review / approval of the agenda
- Approve Minutes (December 12, 2018)
- ICMC 2019 Interop
- V3.0 Items
Review V3.0 Spec & Mechanisms V3
- HKDF Discussion
- Header files discussion
- Profiles document
- Usage Guide
- Planning to review/complete
- Face to Face meeting Feb 2019 (Bay Area, CA)
- New business
- Next meeting
- Call for late arrivals
Motion to approve Agenda
- Tim H moved, Jerry Seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.
Motion to approve meeting minutes
- Greg S moved. Hamish seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.
ICMC 2019 Interop
- Tony indicated that OASIS are starting to seek feedback - Tony to send details to the list soon.
Review V3.0 Spec & Mechanisms
- Tony encouraged folks to review and comment the latest drafts from Dieter
- Tim indicated he was waiting for matching header files
- Tim indicated that Bob was still seeking feedback from other folks.
- Daniel is having difficulty following the final decisions given the length of discussion and is seeking some example code
- Tim agrees an example would be helpful and agreed we need to walk through the various approaches to map the API flows.
Header files discussion
- Header file license discussion deferred
- John L: No update - deferred.
Planning for review/complete
- Need to focus on remaining items - will revisit on next call.
Face to Face meeting Feb 2019 (Bay Area, CA)
- Tony C Suggested Friday March 1st
- Valerie Suggested Friday following RSA - Tony not available on that Friday
- Valerie suggested a straw poll - Tony to set one up once the KMIP TC have made a decision and review results following next call.
- Next meeting will be 24 January 2019.