October 14, 2015 Meeting Minutes
Meeting commenced 8:00PM GMT
- Roll call (Bob R)
- Quorum achieved
- Errata process update
- Next Steps
- any discussion
Motion to approve Agenda
- Tim Moves, Chris Z Seconds, no objections, no abstentions. Agenda approved
Motion to approve meeting minutes
- September 30th, 2015
- Chris Z Moves, Sue G Seconds, no objections, no abstentions. Minutes approved
Errata process update
- Tim provided an update on the v2.40 Errata status
- Tim provided an overeview of the list of deltas for the header files.
- Dina asked about the information Tim was tracking.
- Tim: Has received some grammatical error feedback but has not applied them yet. Should also aim to pick up Xref errors as part of the errata. Existing 2.41 editors are remaining as errata editors at this stage.
Action Item: people send any typos etc to Tim and he will add to wiki for the next call in 4 weeks and we can decide then if we include in v2.40 errata or in v2.41
- Chris asked when 3.0 work was going to start
- Bob R: we should be tracking new items now
Tony: V3.0 was due to take the best of the vendor-proprietary extensions & mechanisms and standardise them. May have backwards compatibility issues.
- Dina: Asked about FIPS140-2 implications in v3.0
- Bob R: indicated that we absolutely need to address NIST requirements as part of 3.0
Next meeting date
- Cancelling October 28, next meeting November 11. Tim moves, Chris seconds, No discussion or objections.
Next meeting proposed agenda
- All members with open action items to provide an update at next meeting.
Call for late arrivals
- One attendee - marked off
Motion to Adjourned
- Dina Moves, Tim seconds, no abstentions, no objections. Motion approved