November 15, 2018 Meeting Minutes - Draft
Meeting commenced 1:00 PM PST
- Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
- Attendance noted in KAVI
- Roll call
- Review / approval of the agenda
- Approve Minutes (October 17, 2018)
- V3.0 Items
- Review Spec V3
- Review Mechanisms V3
- Profiles document
- Revisit Function list
- Update header files
- Planning to review/complete
- New business
- OASIS call for 2019 events
- Next meeting
- Call for late arrivals
Motion to approve Agenda
- Tim H moved, Jerry seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.
Motion to approve meeting minutes
- Jerry moved. Greg seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.
Review Spec & Mechanisms V3
- Dieter introduced WD08 - no content or function changes - purely formatting and clean up.
Tim introduced his recent upload mainly focusing on the interface & function list handling
Specific discussion topic on what version is in the function list returned by C_GetFunctionList - is it v2.40 (as per proposal) or v3.0
- Bob indicated concerns with the approach in terms of having to have two function tables in implementations to return
- Daniel supported the approach being taken by Tim and summarised the previous discussions including an option of not having version in the v3.0 function table (to avoid copying)
- Bob walked through the logic and indicated that the approach presented was the least worst outcome (the right way to handle an unfortunate situation )
- Tim summarised
- We will defer the motion on this proposal until next meeting allowing everyone time to read through and consider the topic
- Tim: No change in status
Revisit Functions List in headers and update header files overall
See Spec & Mechanisms discussion
Update header files
- Header file license discusison deferred
- Editor (John L.) is not here - deferred.
Planning for review/complete
- Need to focus on remaining items - will revisit on next call.
OASIS call for 2019 events
Tony outline request from OASIS staff. Noted ICMC Interop & usual Face to face around RSA Conference. Further discusison next week.
- Tim reminded the group about the HKDF request. General agreement we should squeeze it into v3.0 Discussion arounf impact with TLS v1.3
- Bob to produce a draft and send to Tony for review.
- Next meeting will be 28 November 2018.
Call for late arrivals
- 0 noted
Motion to Adjourn
- Tim moved. Dieter seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Adjourned.