February 20, 2019 Meeting Minutes - Draft
Meeting commenced 1:00 PM PST
- Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
- Attendance noted in KAVI
- Roll call
- Review / approval of the agenda
- Approve Minutes (February 6, 2018)
- ICMC 2019 Interop
- V3.0 Items
Review V3.0 Spec & Mechanisms V3
- HKDF Discussion
- Header files discussion
- Profiles document
- Usage Guide
- Planning to review/complete
- Face to Face meeting Feb/Mar 2019 (Bay Area, CA)
- New business
- Next meeting
- Call for late arrivals
Motion to approve Agenda
- Tim H moved, Justin C seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.
Motion to approve meeting minutes
- Daniel M moved. Hamish C seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.
ICMC 2019 Interop
- Tony stated that OASIS are now actively seeking participants to confirm the booth space - see recent list post from OASIS staff
- Tony encouraged any member thinking of attending to reach out to Jane H (OASIS) or himself ASAP.
- Valerie noted itr was good exposure to an interested audience
Review V3.0 Spec & Mechanisms
- Tony: Further comments posted to list should be reviewed by all members
- Tony: requested folks read through comments with a view to resolve at the F2F
- Remaining discussion to be finished at F2F
- BobR to finalise write and potentially implement for review at the f2f
Header files discussion
- BobR is still working on updates - aiming for review at the F2F
- Tim H: No update at this point but nbew content coming (hopefully before F2F)
Planning for review/complete
- Tony: Plan to take action to move to CSD at F2F.
Face to Face meeting Feb 2019 (Bay Area, CA)
- 9 members in person, 4 remote - asked folks to please vote if they are thinking of attending.
- Tony requested all members to forward discussion/proposal topics to he and BobR ASAP so an agenda could be formed.
- If anyone with dietary requirements is attending, please let Tony/Indra know ASAP.
- Dinner venue booked. Details to come soon.
- Next meeting will be 20 February 2019.
Call for late arrivals
- 0 noted
Motion to Adjourn
- Tim H moved. Daniel M seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Adjourned.