January 23, 2019 Meeting Minutes - Draft
Meeting commenced 1:00 PM PST
- Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
- Attendance noted in KAVI
- Roll call
- Review / approval of the agenda
- Approve Minutes (January 9, 2018)
- ICMC 2019 Interop
- V3.0 Items
Review V3.0 Spec & Mechanisms V3
- HKDF Discussion
- Header files discussion
- Profiles document
- Usage Guide
- Planning to review/complete
- Face to Face meeting Feb/Mar 2019 (Bay Area, CA)
- New business
- Next meeting
- Call for late arrivals
Motion to approve Agenda
- Tim H moved, Daniel M seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.
Motion to approve meeting minutes
- Dieter B moved. Tim H seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.
ICMC 2019 Interop
- Tony mentioned booth options posted to liet
- Tony stated that OASIS are now actively seeking participants to confirm the booth space
- Tony polled TC for interest - Dieter indicated he had yet to seek internal interest/approval but would do so - Tim H indicated interest from Cryptsoft
- Tony to request OASIS staff to reach out to the TC directly
Review V3.0 Spec & Mechanisms
- No further comments recveived by Dieter
- Still awaiting header file update
- Tony indicated a push to move to CSD next meeting
- Daniel still seeking some example code.
- All agreed that unless this can be resolved very quickly, we should proceed with v3.0 and move HKDF to the next vesion
Header files discussion
- Header file license discusison deferred
- Tim H: No update at this point but nbew content coming (hopefully before next meeting)
Planning for review/complete
- Tony: Plan to take action to move to CSD in next meeting so please provide review feedback ASAP.
Face to Face meeting Feb 2019 (Bay Area, CA)
- Tony Reviewed results of straw poll and read out comments. Results is meeting to be held March 1st at Utimaco
- Tony to work with Utimaco to obtain any reqauirements
- Tony to continue to arrange F2F dinner for Thurs Feb 28th
- Next meeting will be 6 February 2019.
Call for late arrivals
- 0 noted
Motion to Adjourn
- Tim H moved. Greg S seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Adjourned.