June 27, 2018 Meeting Minutes - Approved
Meeting commenced 1:00 PM PST
- Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
- Roll call
- Review / approval of the agenda
- ICMC2019 Interop Showcase
- V3.0 Items
- Review Spec V3 from Chris Z
- Review Mechanisms V3 form Chris Z
- Profiles document
- Revisit Function list
- Update header files
- Planning to review/complete
Comment on comments list (Girish Kumar, CKA_TRUSTED). (Tony C) (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/pkcs11-comment/201709/msg00000.html)
- Comments list query (Timo Teras, ETSI TS 103 097 certificates)
- New business
- Next meeting
- Call for late arrivals
Motion to approve Agenda
- Chris moved, Greg seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.
Motion to approve meeting minutes
- Chris moved. Greg seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.
ICMC2019 Interop Showcase
- Tony is working on a draft to share with Bob, before sharing more broadly with TC.
Review Spec V3 from Chris Z, Review Mechanisms V3 form Chris Z
- Haven't seen any review comments since Chris posted last documents. Want to close this off in 30 days.
- Still missing 3 items, CHris Z needs clarification on where to place them. Looks like he is waiting for feedback from Tony and Darren J.
- Tony has no opinion on where to put his items, Chris will pick a reasonable location.
- Chris will reach out to Darren Johnson, who is the one person he's still now waiting for feedback from. Status at next meeting. Bob R suggested making it a formal agenda item.
Review Mechanisms V3 from Chris Z
- Chris would still appreciate reviewing content that is up and available.
- Tim is not on the call today.
Revisit Functions List in headers and update header files overall
- Bob will provide an update at the next call.
Planning for review/complete
- Committee would like to see this wrapped up before summer ends.
Comment on comments list (Girish Kumar, CKA_TRUSTED). (Tony) (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/pkcs11-comment/201709/msg00000.html)
Tony sent out a proposed reply. Dieter, Gerry & Hamish think it looks good. Tony will post to comment list.
Comments list query (Timo Teras, ETSI TS 103 097 certificates) - Tony to reply
- Timo happy with the reply, Valerie believes we just need to close it out to the reply. (we only need to officially reply to public review comments)
- Comment from Robert Kunnemann on GCM.
Bob thinks this is something we've addressed in V3. Bob will take a deeper look. Hamish will pass on his comments onto the list & to Bob.
Tony proposed skipping next meeting, meeting again at 25 July 2018. Bob is open for continuing fortnightly. A couple of people will be out in 2 weeks, which swayed Bob
- Next meeting will be 25 July 2018.
Call for late arrivals
- Darren Johnson
Motion to Adjourn
- Dieter moved. Gerry seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Adjourned.