May 30, 2018 Meeting Minutes - Approved
Meeting commenced 1:05 PM PST
- Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
- Roll call
- Review / approval of the agenda
- ICMC2019 Interop Showcase
- V3.0 Items
- Review Spec V3 from Chris Z
- Review Mechanisms V3 form Chris Z
- Planning for review/complete
- Profiles document
- Revisit Function list
- Update header files
- Planning to review/complete
Comment on comments list (Girish Kumar, CKA_TRUSTED). (Tony C) (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/pkcs11-comment/201709/msg00000.html)
- Comments list query (Timo Teras, ETSI TS 103 097 certificates)
- New business
- Next meeting
- Call for late arrivals
Motion to approve Agenda
- Justin moved, Gerry seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.
Motion to approve meeting minutes
- Daniel moved. Chris seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.
ICMC2019 Interop Showcase
- Still an open item for Tony. He'll get a draft to Bob before sending it to Bill.
Review Spec V3 from Chris Z, Review Mechanisms V3 form Chris Z
- Chris is confused on last minutes, wouldn't have intentionally uploaded something confusing.
- Tony: looks like we resolved that, now need to get the more recent items in,
- Chris still waiting for comments, needs the 3.0 working items to be done, and when new content is frozen.
- Bob: list of items to go in is done, but the wiki wasn't updated in a timely matter and 3 new items added. The wiki should be up dated. There were comments based on the content you had already done.
- Chris wouldn't intentionally leave things out.
- Tony said some comments were items on the work list were not in the document. Still some confusion here. Unclear if they meant the new additions Bob added that were missing from wiki (but long ago approved), or if something was there and still missing. Tony willing to help identify any gaps.
Planning for review/complete
- see above.
- Tim: No update.
Revisit Functions List in headers and update header files overall
- Bob R still working on this - don't have them in the final form, yet. Have done a second review. Found additional stuff missing. (related to function list)
Comment on comments list (Girish Kumar, CKA_TRUSTED). (Tony) (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/pkcs11-comment/201709/msg00000.html)
- Tony to reply.
Comments list query (Timo Teras, ETSI TS 103 097 certificates) - Tony to reply
- iImo happy with the reply, Valerie believes we just need to close it out to the reply. (we only need to officially reply to public review comments)
- Scheduled presentation from Cypress
- Thinking about joining the TC, but are interested in gauging interest.
- This is not an official TC call, the IP rules will not apply, be careful about feedback you provide.
- Chris is surprised they might be actually interested in PKCS11. Tony has heard similar feedback and heard others that are interested as well.
- 13 June 2018
Call for late arrivals
Motion to Adjourn
- Chris moved. Jerry seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Adjourned.