This is the collaboration wiki for the OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB).
These wiki pages are neither OASIS Policy nor required processes. They only reflect internal work in progress.
The TAB's charter is accessible here.
Questions and comments can be sent to the tab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chet Ensign (OASIS Staff) Chair
- Trey Darley (New Context)
- Jacques Durand (Fujitsu - OASIS Distinguished Contributor)
- Patrick Durusau (Individual - OASIS Distinguished Contributor)
- Stefan Hagen (Individual)
- Paul Knight (Individual - Editor's Handbook)
- Ashok Malhotra (Individual - Editor's Handbook, Chair's Handbook)
Members of the TAB (Technical Advisory Board) endeavor to review all OASIS TC work products on their first thirty-day public review. Comments are by individual members of the TAB and do not reflect a formal TAB position. Individual spread sheets containing public review comments can be found at the link above.
TAB Collaborative WorkSpaces
Best Practices and Guidelines
Minutes of TAB Meetings
The TAB is pleased to provide OASIS Members access to minutes of TAB meetings. However please note that many of the links found in TAB minutes point to TAB Member only resources, and thus may not be accessible to OASIS Members.
Archive of old TAB Internal meetings (Tab Internal/external was a structure for 2009/2010 and is now defunct)