Minutes 24th September 2010. Approved on 22nd October 2010

Topic: Intro

Topic: Minutes

Topic: action items

ACTION-20100728-0: Chair to revamp TAB pages and wiki to reflect 2010/2011 focus. ongoing ACTION-20100729-2: Mary to get a TAB-Board-Staff list setup (name to be determined) ongoing - on scott's list ACTION-20100729-4: Mary to request addition of Jacques and Patrick to the Board Process SC list. Done ACTION-20100728-3: Mary to put together a project plan for rollout of the new TC process and all the tasks that are required. ongoing ACTION-20100813-0: think of criteria of why members would come to the TAB instead of TC Admin (relates to ask the tab activity.) ongoing ACTION-20100813-1: Martin to propose new charter to emphasis can advise on Liaison policy as well as TC process ongoing ACTION-20100813-2: Martin to add some text to his draft section on testing policy to say testing plays an important role in the adoption of a standard and product marketability which can happen after a standard is made and outside the TC. ongoing ACTION-20100903-0: Patrick and Jacques to draft new naming policy. ongoing

Topic: TC Process roll-out/naming policy update

The essential list that needs to do before oct 15:

There was little interest in f2f training, but there was interest in recorded webinars. Since this is an important change need some way for chairs to pay attention.

Naming policy: discussion took place still need some draft text Discussion of email from Jacques on 16th sept: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201009/msg00021.html Questions on kavi need to be raised to the kavi migration team. On the packing issue, there should always be a root document that then references other parts, each part that needs to be loaded to docs.oasis must follow the naming policy the file name of each part of a package needs to have some common elements (e.g. the spec name) need to get a policy together in 2.5 weeks time. Note for the 15th oct deadline the policy needs to cover the essentials. all the corner cases can be worked out after.

NEW ACTION-20100924-0: Patrick to produce an initial draft of a new naming policy over the weekend.

Topic: Kavi Update

Greg is in place as PM, cloudfour hired to interact with kavi. The TAB hopes that there will be the equivalent project management calls like we had on mojave.

AOB:

Meeting adjourned.

Summary of new and outstanding action items.


ACTION-20100728-0: Chair to revamp TAB pages and wiki to reflect 2010/2011 focus.

ACTION-20100729-2: Mary to get a TAB-Board-Staff list setup (name to be determined)

ACTION-20100728-3: Mary to put together a project plan for rollout of the new TC process and all the tasks that are required.

ACTION-20100813-0: think of criteria of why members would come to the TAB instead of TC Admin (relates to ask the tab activity.)

ACTION-20100813-1: Martin to propose new charter to emphasis can advise on Liaison policy as well as TC process

ACTION-20100813-2: Martin to add some text to his draft section on testing policy to say testing plays an important role in the adoption of a standard and product marketability which can happen after a standard is made and outside the TC.

ACTION-20100903-0: Patrick and Jacques to draft new naming policy.

ACTION-20100924-0: Patrick to produce an initial draft of a new naming policy over the weekend.

20100924 (last edited 2010-10-22 16:52:53 by martin.chapman)