Minutes 19th November 2010. Approved on 3rd December 2010 call.
- Roll: Martin, Mary, Dave Ings (Board rep), Jacques, Kim, Robin Agenda: approved as posted
5th November: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201011/msg00010.html Approved w/o. Agreed to post to wiki.
- ACTION-20100728-0: Chair to revamp TAB pages and wiki to reflect 2010/2011 focus. Ongoing ACTION-20100813-0: think of criteria of why members would come to the TAB instead of TC Admin (relates to ask the tab activity.) Close this action; too confusing to write any guidelines! ACTION-20101005-0: Martin to forward to board to request approval of charter. Done ACTION-20101005-1: Martin to paste the text into the testing policy wiki page. Ongoing ACTION 20101005-2: Patrick to draft a proposal for a KAVI-5 user group Ongoing
- Board approved the revision yesterday. Staff will post the update to the public page. Was pointed out that we are still one member down but no plans to fill through an immediate election.
Standards Dependency and Citations update:
- Skip as Patrick not here.
Interop/Testing Policy Update:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/TestingPolicy Jacques has tidied up and added links to some examples. The only example we dont have is an example of real test reports. This is not a blocking issue, can add in a future revision
Review of Jacques comments to Martin's proposed text: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201011/msg00024.html Discussion of pass/fail test. Need to find rigth text to convey a test report may report possitive and negatives Tidy up language with statements of use and publishing test reports (including failures) The goal here is aspirational for TCs to adopt. The impact of this might not just be TC process but also Liaison policy esp wrt progressing to jtc1. Testing is TC specific - some specs are easier to test than others, some efforts may or may not have the resources. ACTION-20101019-0: Martin to update his testing text based on Jaqcue's comments
- Contracts signed, project just starting. Greg meeting with Kavi and cloud four. May need yet another contract with the CivicCRM guys.
Summary of New and Open Action Items:
- ACTION-20100728-0: Chair to revamp TAB pages and wiki to reflect 2010/2011 focus. ACTION-20101005-1: Martin to paste the text into the testing policy wiki page. ACTION 20101005-2: Patrick to draft a proposal for a KAVI-5 user group ACTION-20101019-0: Martin to update his testing text based on Jaqcue's comments