Meeting Minutes 25 February 2011. Approved 10th March 2011
- Roll: Martin, Patrick, Robin, Jacques, Greg and Scott
- Apologies from Dave Ings
- Approved as posted
28th January: http://www.oasis-pen.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201101/msg00047.html Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki
- ACTION-20110128-0: Robin and Patrick to review the proposed conformance definitions and signal approval by 31st Jan. Done NEW ACTION-20110225-0: Martin to send proposal to Board SC regarding proposed new conformance definitions.
Standards Dependency and Citations Update:
- Patrick still doing data entry
Interop/Testing Policy Update:
- A tab-comment list now set up for members to subscribe to. Martin tweaked the pages as a result of requests from the Board. NEW ACTION-20110225-1: TAB Members to check the tweaks to the guidelines as emailed by Martin on 18th Feb. NEW ACTION-20110225-2: Martin to draft a review announcement for the interop/testability docs. Jacques noted that we need to ensure conformance definitions match up.
- Greg goes through the slides presented to the Board:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/staff-board-tab/download.php/40916/Kavi-5-Update-1-27-2011.ppt Martin asked about how often the synchronisation of data from kavi to oasis will be. It is expected to be a maximum of 15 minutes, so a maximum 15min out of sync window. Note phase 3 relationship between membership management (civicrm) and kavi has a lot of options and possibilities, and the exact nature of this is still under design.
Robin Cover (OASIS): MarkMail... I think that should be a separate discussion. Jacques: will there be any observable differences to users? The 15 minutes sync delay may result in observable differences e.g. uploading to tc doc repository will take up to 15 mins to show in the public view. These potential sync issues need to be made aware to members on roll-out.
- Question over backup strategy at Kavi as in theory it will be possible for the OASIS copy to be more up to date if the kavi side crashes. Also how quick to re-create the whole database from kavi to OASIS?
Summary of New and Open Issues:
ACTION-20110225-0: Martin to send proposal to Board SC regarding proposed new conformance definitions ACTION-20110225-1: TAB Members to check the tweaks to the guidelines as emailed by Martin on 18th Feb ACTION-20110225-2: Martin to draft a review announcement for the interop/testability docs. ACTION-20110225-3: Staff to clarify the relationship between the new UI work visible at oasis.kavi.com and phase 1 and/or phase 2 kavi-5 roll out.