Meeting Minutes 8 April 2011. Approved on 22 April 2011.
- Roll: Martin, Jacques, Robin Regrets from Patrick, Dave Agenda: add timing of calls. agenda approved
24th March : http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201103/msg00033.html Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki.
- None outstanding
- Jacques proposed that we consider moving the meeting to Thursday at 11am pdt (the recent backup slot) We need to ask Patrick his opinion. Robin suggested that we wait until Chet comes on board so that we can work out who needs to the on the call and when is preferred - Thursday at 11am pdt or Friday at 8am pdt.
Standards Dependency and Citations update:
- Patrick not on call so skip this item
- Review notice sent out. Only one comment received so far which was just thanking us for our efforts. Need to remind people as the deadline gets closer.
- Scott sent an email about roll-out of phase 0.5, together with instructions to help test prior to rollout. Roll-out of .5 will be complete by next board meeting 2nd May. TAB members given early access to the new drupal site to provide comments
- Jacques: still have concern that guidelines have no standing - they are just associated with a web page and formally users are not supposed to care about them.
If we look at http://www.oasis-open.org/who/policies_procedures it's a mixture of formal policies and informal guidelines all jumbled up. Is there a better way of organising this mixed bag - distinguishing policy (what must be followed) from guidelines (what may/should be followed). Robin: need to be careful not to put too many things for TC-Admin to police. Raise this next time we report at the next Board F2F. Related topic is that an update to the conformance guidelines is required. Suggest that prior to an update we collect comments from members on how to improve the guidelines.