Meeting minutes 21 October 2011. Approved on 4th November 2011
- Roll: Martin, Jacques, Patrick Regrets: Chet Agenda: approved as posted
- Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki.
- All ongoing, except: ACTION 20110916-0: Jacques to update testing/interop guidelines and arrange with Dave for Rob to review. All three done. On agenda ACTION 20110916-1: Jacques to update statement of use proposal for oasis individuals and non-oasis members. done, on agenda
Citation and spec dependency status:
- Ongoing Patrick will summarize, for the next meeting, some of the example issues he has seen in compiling citations. ACTION 20111021-0: Patrick to summarize the most common mistakes when writing citations in oasis deliverables.
- Jacques has updated the three guidelines based on Rob Weir's feedback:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201110/msg00013.html Look for UPDATE inserts at beginning of Testability section:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/TestabilityGuide Look for UPDATE insert of new section:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/InteropGuide ACTION 20111021-1: Martin to forward the updates on the guidelines to IBM to see if they address their comments.
Statements of Use:
- 1."Statement of Use", with respect to a Committee Specification, is a written statement that a using party has successfully used or implemented that specification in accordance with all or some of its conformance clauses specified in Section 2.18, identifying those clauses that apply, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. The using party may be an OASIS Organizational Member, an individual member or a non-member individual or organization. In case of a non-member, the statement of use must be submitted on the TC comment-list, and must include WWW hyperlinks to documents, files and demonstration transcripts that enable TC members to evaluate the implementation or usage. A statement of use must be approved by TC resolution as an acceptable "Statement of Use," with respect to a Committee Specification. An using party (individual or organization) can only issue one Statement of Use for a given specification. When issued by an organization member of OASIS, a Statement of Use must be endorsed by the Organizational Member's Primary Representative.
- We agreed to this text and will forward to the Board Process committee.
- ACTION 20111021-02: Martin to forward statement of use proposal to Board Process SC
- Kavi migration has completed, aside from individual feedback little role for the TAB to take going forward. Patrick's email regarding a recent charter:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201110/msg00033.html Timeframes in charters are not binding, and are rarely met. A bigger concern is the lack of the input document to accompany a charter. Any input spec must be available while the charter is being reviewed. Suggest this change to the TC Process: From: (2)(h) Optionally, a list of contributions of existing technical work that the proposers anticipate will be made to this TC. To: (2)(h) Optionally, a list of contributions of existing technical work that the proposers anticipate will be made to this TC. **Any listed contributions must be made available to OASIS Members during review of the charter.**
- ACTION 20111021-03: Propose TC input document availability during charter review to Board Process SC along the lines of suggestion in 21 Oct minutes.
Summary of New and Existing Action Items:
ACTION 20110727-0: Look at the classification of all the policies and guidelines under http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines and examine re-factoring. (do after governance model) ACTION 20110727-1: Chet to draft a governance model (Due by 26 Aug 11) ACTION 20110727-3: Robin to Determine whether we should add a "work in progress" field to references in OASIS Deliverables ACTION 20110728-0: Patrick to research citation databases and tool in ietf, w3c, and other orgs ACTION 20110728-2: Jacques to draft a checklist for TAB member PR review. ACTION 20110729-0: Patrick to Consider proposing a new class of deliverable in the TC Process for source code/test suites etc. ACTION 20110729-1: Martin to follow-up with Jamie wrt Software licences for downloadable TC Test suites (also check SCA) ACTION 20110729-03: TAB members to review the Liaison Policy esp wrt interop demos, with a view to proposing changes http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#submitwork ACTION-20110826-0: Chet to make a concrete proposal for C*D/PRD optimization based on a PR meta-data document idea.
- ACTION 20111021-0: Patrick to summarize the most common mistakes when writing citations in oasis deliverables. ACTION 20111021-1: Martin to forward the updates on the guidelines to IBM to see if they address their comments. ACTION 20111021-02: Martin to forward statement of use proposal to Board Process SC ACTION 20111021-03: Propose TC input document availability during charter review to Board Process SC along the lines of suggestion in 21 Oct minutes.