Meeting Minutes 18th November 2011. Approved 2nd December 2011.



Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki

Action Items:

Citation and spec dependency status:

Interop/testing Guidelines:

Errata on CS:

Patrick: Doesn't OASIS, not the TC own the standard?

Chet's governance proposal:

Checklist for Reviews:


meeting adjourned

Summary of New and Open Action Items:

ACTION 20110727-0: Look at the classification of all the policies and guidelines under and examine re-factoring. (do after governance model)

20111118 (last edited 2011-12-02 17:27:26 by martin.chapman)