Meeting Minutes, 10 February 2012. Approved 23rd March 2012
- Roll: Chet, Robin, Jacques, David, Patrick Agenda: Add Chet's TC Admin web page, approved as modified.
- approved w/o agreed to post to wiki
ACTION 20111104-01: Chet to propose a single page that can be placed on the web that lists ALL the things TCs may need to know.
Done. add as a standing agenda item
robin: On the (new) ACTION 20120120-1: see the extended discussion on "loose/tight bindings in normative references to versioned/changing specs" ( http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201201/msg00031.html ) - it relates broadly to generic "spec-to-spec" reference in addition to (narrow) "spec-to-OASIS-spec"
Citation, abbreviation, and spec dependency status:
- Need to agree issues and requirements first - patrick's existing action items.
Robin's email contains input to this: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201201/msg00031.html this has to include uniformity for tittles as well as abbreviations
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201201/msg00033.html http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201201/msg00034.html http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201201/msg00035.html These are the wiki pages copied into word (using conformance guide template). What do we do with these documents? Chet: convert to the official template. we should broadcast this within oasis/linked Can put them on the TAB page and we can advertise
Chet Ensign (OASIS): Example of a Committee Note using current template: http://docs.oasis-open.org/tgf/TGF-Primer/v1.0/cnd01/TGF-Primer-v1.0-cnd01.html
Chet Ensign (OASIS): And doc version: http://docs.oasis-open.org/tgf/TGF-Primer/v1.0/cnd01/TGF-Primer-v1.0-cnd01.docx Martin: this is what we are trying to do with the governance model. how do tab docs, for example, get elevated, published etc. Suggest to carol to re-org the policy page into policy, guidelines and best practices. Agreed to add these documents to best practices section Jacques: these should be recommended for TCs Martin: too premature to be recommended and might need board approval for that. ACTION 20120210-0: Chet to request Carol to publish the interop/testing docs under a best practices section on the "other policies" page.
Checklist for Reviews:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/document.php?document_id=44688 Jacques: updated initial proposal into table format. Each item has a id number The severity column could have predefined values. Goal is to share this with TCs so they can use as a tool to do pre-emptive quality checks.
Chet Ensign (OASIS): +1 - and TC Admin could send that along with every new template sent to a TC!
- Patrick: we could have another document which helps people create good documents Chet Ensign (OASIS): I just had that question from the new LegalRuleML TC this week Jacques: good intent but lets focus on the goal of a quality checklist or at the end of each check item can link material Chet: is getting requests from TC on this type of information. Chet: be good to provide material after the first TC meeting Jacques: both are good, prose and checklist. a pure checklist is good for reviewers Martin: focus on the checklist first, then we can work material around it Jacques: could be a web page that allows people to enter content for reviewers to look at robin: I'll forward a copy of the online "Checklist" which was on the OASIS web site until recently... maybe some ideas have re-use Martin: not sure of the severity column Jacques: two views predefined/static, or left the reviewer to decide.
- Chet: could be presented in different ways - could be an assessment of how good/bad it matches the check item. Externally this could be an assessment of why it is important to the TC
MartinC: look what i just found (previous topic): http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Reference/WPQualityChecklist.html
robin: FYI: From Mary McRae's "QA Checklist" document: Hyperlinks
- Activated: Any references to http URIs must be active hypertext links - that is, a reader with internet connectivity should be able to click on the link and retrieve the content stored at that location.
- Appropriate Link Targets: Hypertext links must dereference to the appropriate target location - that is, a reader with internet connectivity should be able to to clink on the link and retrieve the content expected.
TC Admin Page:
- Chet wants to create a page accessible off OASIS home page that collocates everything.
- Martin: this is a good proposal for a members landing page Jacques: maybe don't mix member landing page with dashboard -i.e have a separate "private" members page and a dashboard page Patrick: need to think about this page and the audience
- robin: Question about making the CONTENT of the tools and guidance private (as member-only view)... Some other orgs don't do that in general: See http://xml.coverpages.org/specProduction.html - W3C
- Martin: agreed the "private" refers to members but not only restricted to memebrs (i.e. don't have to have login)
robin: Thanks to Jacques, and note that some tools are valuable for members and NON-members: see: http://xml.coverpages.org/specProduction.html#w3cTRShoppingList TAB encourages this work and is willing to help.
Summary of New and Open Issues:
ACTION 20110727-0: Look at the classification of all the policies and guidelines under http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines and examine re-factoring. (do after governance model) ACTION 20110727-3: Robin to Determine whether we should add a "work in progress" field to references in OASIS Deliverables ACTION 20110728-0: Patrick to research citation databases and tool in ietf, w3c, and other orgs ACTION 20110729-1: Martin to follow-up with Jamie wrt Software licences for downloadable TC Test suites (also check SCA) ACTION 20110729-03: TAB members to review the Liaison Policy esp wrt interop demos, with a view to proposing changes http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#submitwork ACTION 20111118-2: Martin to propose changes to errata and maintenance process. ACTION 20120120-0: Martin to bring to the attention of Board Process the lack of CN templates. ACTION 20120120-1: Patrick to draft some use cases and requirements for referencing/citing oasis deliverable between one another. ACTION 20120210-0: Chet to request Carol to publish the interop/testing docs under a best practices section on the "other policies" page.