Meeting Minutes 9th March 2012. Approved 23rd March 2012
- Roll: Martin, Chet, Patrick, Dave, Robin, Jacques Agenda: Add Board meetings topic. Approved as amended
- ACTION 20120210-0: Done ACTION 20120120-0: Martin to bring to the attention of Board Process the lack of CN templates. expired/closed
- TAB F2F: Martin will request Wednesday thru Friday lunchtime Dave: the next Board F2F is first week of May, TAB should send in a status report Nothing needs to be raised to the board before.
Citation, abbreviation, and spec dependency status:
- Still in progress. Will aim for the summer f2f to have something significant for the board
- Interop has been published on the oasis process page:
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/interoperability-guidelines testabilty and testing guidelines still need to be published the look and feel should be the same - remove the author field Patrick: why would tcs invent it when its already done. Martin: more the other extreme when a TC doesn't need interop e..g doc schemas - could be confusing for them
Checklist for Reviews:
- Discussed at last meeting, not to confuse a narrow focused checklist with a broader handbook/tutorial style We need to make a decision on how to progress this document. Put on the agenda for next meeting with a view to getting a final draft of checklist for tab reviews. People should comment on the draft before next meeting:
TC Admin Page:
- nothing to followup at this stage. prototype 1 was too cramped, prototype 2 will remove a column Jacques: consider splitting the page up, 1 more general dashboard and on related to tc Patrick: has anyone seen this apart from us Chet: Laurent has, and was positive. Patrick: get a selection of members involved so that it meets the needs of the members Chet: getting at least some chairs and editors together will provide invaluable feedback. Patrick: can test a design by providing challenges for uses to resolve (e.g. find this info etc) To be continued!
Summary of New and Open Issues:
ACTION 20110727-0: Look at the classification of all the policies and guidelines under http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines and examine re-factoring. (do after governance model) ACTION 20110727-3: Robin to Determine whether we should add a "work in progress" field to references in OASIS Deliverables ACTION 20110728-0: Patrick to research citation databases and tool in ietf, w3c, and other orgs ACTION 20110729-1: Martin to follow-up with Jamie wrt Software licences for downloadable TC Test suites (also check SCA) ACTION 20110729-03: TAB members to review the Liaison Policy esp wrt interop demos, with a view to proposing changes http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#submitwork ACTION 20111118-2: Martin to propose changes to errata and maintenance process. ACTION 20120120-1: Patrick to draft some use cases and requirements for referencing/citing oasis deliverable between one another.